EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS) uses a comprehensive approach to landscaping that’s proven to directly affect the perception of your business—in a way that makes your facility stand out, no matter the season.
Our team of horticulturists and lawn and garden professionals are extensively trained and know the proper plants, shrubs, and trees for virtually every type of soil and climate. Whether it’s spring, summer, winter, or fall, we keep our clients’ properties looking their very best.
- Expertise in every region, every climate
- Energy- and water-efficient systems
- Cost savings realized quickly
- Full-service planting, irrigation, aerating, pruning, fertilizing, mowing, cleanup
- Xeric Landscaping options
- Consolidated services under a single four-season plan
- Reconcile just one invoice
Through a strategic, calculated approach to landscaping, EFS ensures that each season at your facility appears its vibrant best. We begin with a thorough spring cleanup, which includes sprucing up any mulch areas that need it.
As the high-maintenance warmer months take hold, we then move to weekly services—mowing, weeding, debris pickup, fertilizing, aerating, pruning, and insect/disease control.
When fall arrives, we begin the cleanup phase, cutting perennials back, and preparing your property for winter.
The result of the EFS program is that your landscaping blends together seamlessly—no matter the season. Contact us to learn more about this branch of our nationwide facilities services.